Masks, Disinfectants, Disposable gloves
Clean medical materials production and processing, advanced digital machine production line, standardized each processing step and quality control management, we do our best for each product
The N95 mask is one of nine NIOSH certified particle respirators. N95 is not a specific product name, as long as it meets the N95 standard and passes the NIOSH review, it can be called N95 mask, which can achieve filtration efficiency of more than 95% on particles with an aerodynamic diameter of 0.24±0.6 m (physical diameter of 0.075 m±0.020 m).
- Respiratory infections do not just spread through the respiratory tract;
- Precautions should precede exposure;
- The close-fitting structure and efficient filtration of the mask will increase the respiratory resistance and reduce the comfort.
- If the mask design is not suitable for the user's face shape, it will affect the suitability and cause leakage.
- To meet the requirements of suitability and correct use, respirator can effectively reduce the harmful substance concentration by 90%;
In addition to the filtration efficiency of the mask, the tightness between the mask and the face is one of the important factors determining the effectiveness of the mask. Therefore, the suitability of the mask should be tested before use. When testing the tightness of the wearer's face, ensure that air can pass in and out of the mask under the condition of close fitting to the edge of the face.